AC Tune Up In Glendale, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
Typical professional maintenance services that may keep your cooling system at peak performance may include the following actions:
- Check for sufficient air flow
- Look over outside condenser coil and indoor evaporator coils
- Check outdoors and interior refrigerant lines and inspect for leaks
- Clear indoor drain pans and lines
- Assess internal and external electric connections
- Assess performance of indoor blower parts
- Lubricate external and internal motors, bearings and other moving components
- Inspect Exterior FanDuring your tune up, if your HVAC technician reveals that an aging, lower SEER air condition unit may be the primary culprit of your high utility bills, you should research the cost/benefits of a installing a higher SEER replacement unit.