Financing Options in Glendale, CA and Surrounding Areas
What’s the difference between HERO and Benji?
- How you get approved: Eligibility for HERO is based on factors including your home equity, household income, debt obligations, and the products you want to finance. These criteria may vary by jurisdiction. Residential properties with up to four units may be eligible. Benji is primarily based on your credit score.
- Which home improvements are eligible: Nearly every type of home improvement project can be financed using Benji, and only energy-efficient, water-efficient or hurricane protection projects may qualify for HERO Program. Specific product eligibility varies by state.
- How you pay back the financing: HERO is secured by your home and allows you to repay through your property taxes. Benji financing is paid back in traditional monthly payments.
Apply for Benji through a contractor who is part of the Renovate America network. Applications are accepted through the online application, mobile application or with the assistance of a Benji customer service representative. Contact a representative at 855-641-8323.
Can anyone apply for HERO?
- If you live in a city or county where HERO has been approved by the local government, you can apply for HERO financing.
Renew Financing (PACE)
- Easy on your budget, good for your home
- PACE financing lets you make home improvements quickly, easily, and affordably. You pay the money back over time, as part of your property taxes. And you qualify based on the equity in your home — not your credit score. PACE features a speedy approval process, flexible payment terms, and access to trusted home improvement contractors that Renew Financial carefully screens and selects.
- With PACE, you can install HVAC equipment, solar panels, replace windows and doors, upgrade your roof, or make other energy-efficient and home safety improvements.